Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New apartment Paris 11e



It all started with JR craziness of the moment to tear his place down to make a loft and to show a beautiful rock wall that was hiding out there. Then he decided he was moving to Vietnam so has we became like brothers he offered me his place. So now I live in this nice little apartment which I contributed to, feels good to live somewhere you helped building up a little. So much went on in here, its a little weird at first but I will get use to it. My landlords are now his parents, they helped me move here and are just too cool with me. That ancient antique wardrobe you can see is like 150 years old and belonged to JR parents great grand-parents. Took us 3 ours to put it back together. Plus, I use my 2 first months of rent to buy furniture(1600Euros), can't wait to put the place together... thanks buddy, good work! Enjoy yourself in Nam.

No comments: