Friday, February 23, 2007

2 weeks of Surf and Snowboard confirmed

Mexico
I bought my plane tickets this morning. Im leaving next friday march 2nd to meetup with Mc on a red-eye to Mazatlan Mexico where I'll base my Mexico stay @ my good mate McCrory's home. The sad part about this is that he'll be here in Quebec, very bad timing indeed but this just happened too fast, got my vacation approval only 2 days ago.

Vancouver
Then 11 days later, I'll be flying out of Mazatlan to Vancouver BC to visit Sabou & the little familly and catch 3 Canucks home game. If I'm real lucky he'll be between pipes for one of those. I'll be carying my Snowboard gear to get 2 days of powder in the Whistler area with my friend Dede. Helidrop plans are in the air :)

I should be back home in Montreal on the 18th if I don't decide to just live the life and travel the world. Cheers ya'll!

"Your work is to discover your world and then

with all of your heart give yourself to it."

- Buddha



5 comments:

Sphere said...

bad timing indeed :P

mais pas grave, tu es le bienvenue dans ma maison, any time !

Ça va te donner une raison de plus pour revenir.

Enjoy your stay et j'ai ben hate de te voir :)

Sphere said...

ta blonde est arrivé la gugue!! tu peux arreter de t'inquiété.

il faut beau et chaud. manque juste ton ti cul blanc :P

Etienne said...

surf une vague et freeride as hell pour moi! chanceux!! :)

jipp said...

Ouins ben pour le moment je suis encore ici ds cette ostie de marde blanche qui est mieux d'arreter de tomber pour que mon avion decolle.
Bah au pire je vais passer la nuit a LA, c'est pas la fin du monde.

jipp said...

... and mart yes je vais te dedier une belle tite vague!!!