Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Friday The 13th was a scary night. it was my Goodbye diner in Montreal, I had a few drinks with a bunch of friends @ Maa and later we had diner @ Taro were a few dj's had us grooving for a great night out. The evening was simply amazing, I couldn't imagine a better way to miss this beautiful city. Thanks to everyone that showed up.

I got in Paris on Monday morning, went to work in the afternoon and slept for 13 hours straight after that. The arrival is great, almost everything feels just right. Went to visit my miniature apartment last night, randomly met my buddy Alex going to catch my train and I later met a dude Faycal that was working @ Oracle a while back in the subway. Small world. I am now writing these lines in a nice little cafe. Keep it real ya'll.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAke care mate !
I wish ya all the best in tha FRENCH CAPITAL !
Amazing night with a great mate !

Cheers !
ET

Sphere said...

dommage que j'ai manqué ce party

on va se reprendre... p-e meme à Paris :)

Take care

Anonymous said...

It was a great night!!!
Miss you already...our monthly luncheons.

I wish you all the best in Paris!
Bisous
Sara