Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sarco is in, Jipp is moving again

The last 2 weeks were pretty much influenced by politics, France voted in Sarkosy, a President from the right, a little hobbit with capitalist ideas(Maybe some remember him with his brutal interventions during the riots in Paris suburbs 2 years ago). The youth of France wasn't pleased by the results of the election and there's been a few fun riots.

For my part, allot has happen but not much worth mentioning; work work, many restaurants, much partying. I finally started playing squash, realised I have to quit smoking. After squash with Ben, a buddy of Max and co-worker @ IBM, I went for dinner with him and met his friend Clemence who found me an amazing appartment dans le 4ieme arrondissement, 5 minute walk from where I live now. I'm so anxious to move in July.

Travelling wise, my trip in London where we had a great condo in Nothing Hill waiting for us got cancelled after the EuroTunnel was hit by a lightning, so we had to postpone that one. I got my flight booked to go back in Quebec for the first week of July, I'll be in Vald'or for my high school reunion, and a few days fishing. Booked a week-end with Max and the boys from Sherby in Barcelona in June. Here are a few pictures from Paris, I broke my digital camera and Alex lost his so I guess there will be a few good shots missing for a little while ;)
Paris 2007

No comments: