Thursday, June 07, 2007

Ever heard of Defence wins Championships

Sorry Sen's fans, I would myself have loved to see a Canadian team win the cup this year, but it's a hard task against 2 of the best D's in the NHL. There's not much you will do against a squad led by noneother than Chris Pronger and Scotty Niedermayer. Look at what Pronger was able to do with the Edmonton Oilers last year. Chip in a good Goalie and a few goal scorers and there you go. Wish I could of watched a few games, I miss good old hockey ....

On the picture you have Scotty with Russ Rankin singner of Santa the Cruz Hardcore band Good Riddance and the good old cup I was holding myself in November.

2 comments:

Sphere said...

oh yeah du bon hockey !! Une chance qu'on a le dish Star Choice, sinon on aurait manqué les games au Mexique :P

Etienne said...

Niedermayer yé juste trop fort!