Thursday, June 21, 2007

La fiesta en Barcelona

2 week-ends ago I went for a little week-end in Barcelona. Damn I love that city.
I hadn't carefully picked up my plane ticket and I landed in Girona on firday night, 1h15 minute bus ride away from the city. I guess for a 100 Euros plane ticket you dont land in Barcelona Airport. Over there, I was meeting Max and his Sherby crew and we had rented an appartment close to Placa Catalunya, the endpoint of La Rambla. Getting there, I had so many souvenirs from my last trip, it's like I had lived there. Seeing the sun rise every morning before going to bed after a big night is simply beautiful.
I was also meeting Alexandra a friend from Montreal that use to work @ Maa. She was in town for her sister's Mathilde Med School Graduation. The 2 sisters were great company all week-end, Mathilde got us in @ Pacha VIP on Saturday and she always knew all the hot spots and people. Saturday we walked around the old gothic Barcelona and stoped by here and there for Tapas and Sangria before going to Pacha for the night. Then, came Sunday and that was bad news, first I had slept a total of 5 hours in the week-end, second I really didn't want to leave, I tried very hard to miss my flight back home in Paris to stay over there, but I got to the airport 30 minutes before departure! Im still waiting for the good pictures, so I'll post them when I get them ....

No comments: