Saturday, January 20, 2007

2nd Star

Great game for M. Sabourin in Buffalo yesterday. He showed everyone he could pull it off with the big boys. The first W will have to wait till he plays Colombus @ the end of the month. There are great comments on his performance on the canucks website. You can also check the highlights here, the save against Briere in the shootout is unreal.

Tip Tom went to Bufallo to watch the game and he called me with Derek Roy's girlfriend(Pretty hot he said) cell so I could hear the shootout live, I so wanted to be there but I had a great night @ rouge to compensate. Good job Sabou.

2 comments:

Etienne said...

Yeah! Nice goaltending!! Gotta love that save against Brière (I call it the "spin-o-rama"), it can be watched over and over again.

Keep it up Sabou!

jipp said...

Some dude posted a video of the save filming the news on tv spin-o-rama