Tuesday, January 09, 2007

iPhone


You can find the keynotes of macworld 2007 with a breathtaking demo of the iPhone and great pictures of MacWorld 2007 on engaget and you can find additional information with the specs of the iPhone on apple's website.
Can't believe the law to own your personal phone number will pass only this fall in Canada, our lawmakers are just retarded. I don't think I'll be able to wait till then to purchase this iPhone greatness, I guess I'll have to give up the JIPP phone number to change to a gsm carrier ....
ohhh looks like the phone will be proprietary to Cingular for a few months, maybe I'll have to get it from Hong Hong. I guess you all wished you bought Apple stocks this morning and shorted RIM the canadian makers of the obsolete blackberry.


2 comments:

Etienne said...

Tout un téléphone! damn I want one too!!!

Sphere said...

Je viens de comprendre pourquoi tu veux un iPhone !!