Friday, January 19, 2007

35 Sabourin in town for a few days

This week the Canucks were in Montreal to play the Habs on Tuesday. What was really sharp about it was that they play in town once every 3 years and they happened to have 2 days off here, so it gave me a chance to catch up with my man Sabou and Tip Tom who I hadn't seen in a while.

Saturday they played in T. and won an easy game. Then they flew in Montreal and Burrows had booked the vip lounge @ Times supperclub where a few bottle of Grey Goosse where waiting for us. I was surprised to see the whole team coming along and partying. It had been a while since I had been to Times and again I wasn't disappointed. It was a good and wild night and I'll spare you the juicy details since Im sure nobody's interested in those. Wish I had took my camera along for a few souvenirs.
My hungover wake-up call on Sunday was from Dan to tell me practice was at 12 so I showed up @ Bell Center to watch that, then I took him to Shwartz. I went to every other practice so I guess I deserve the title of Vancouver fan #1. On Monday, Luongo got hit in the throat by a wrist shot from one of he Sedin's. I usually don't wish bad luck to anyone, but I was pretty content and excited after that. Especially when we were eating at Shed cafe that night and the coach of the goalies called Sabou to tell him not to drink too much beers(he had already ordered a glass of water), that he'd probably get the start against the Habs since Luongo had to sleep in the hospital.

Let's say that seeing Luongo between pipes at the morning skate on Tuesday was a huge disappointment. Sabou's first win in Montreal will have to wait, but he'll get a shot tonight in Buffalo to show everyone what he can do.

Quote of the week: "Heille le gros, tu sais que je me suis pas brosse les dents!"

Thanks to Sabou for the hockey tickets and thanks to Burrows for a new warrior hockey shaft.

5 comments:

Sphere said...

hey man ! je voulais vraiment pas tomber sur cette photo, parce que voir ton cul à 8am, ça commence mal une journée :P

jipp said...

Je comprends pas yé vraiment hot mon cul?

Etienne said...

Diesel for Mtl-Qc ride : 10$

Digital camera : 400$

Taking a picture of Jipp's testicle at 120 km/h :
priceless

Sphere said...

MOUHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

ok que oui , je men rappelais pas de ste photo la.

ton cul sa passe encore, mais la couille, come on !


hahahaha trop drole la jipp !

jipp said...

I knew it!